View Single Post
Old May 21, 2006, 08:18 PM   #7
Kelly J

HiPowering Along

I will agree with you that these benches are sturdy and well thought out, I have built two of them, one short version for sitting down and the second one built to plan height which works out great for me to stand for serious work or sit for the light duty stuff, I tried to post pictures of my last bench but was unable to do so so if frustration I sent you an E-Mail, I know I can send pictures that way.

I modified the two benches from the original in that I added a bank of drawers to both in the center bottom, and ond the other I added a large draw to the center under the bench top for a catch-all (it works to) you should see the things it can accumilate.

All things aside you did a fine job and I agree that you should finish the work surface at least to keep oil, powder, and such from damaging it.

You sholud get a lot of use ou of it, and as you are well aware by now DON'T TRY TO MOVE THE THING BY YOURSELF.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"
--Samuel Adams

Page generated in 0.03495 seconds with 8 queries