View Single Post
Old December 26, 2012, 09:31 PM   #11
KC AutoBob

What was the specific incident referred to?

I know this is probably a dumb question, but I'm ignorant of what specific incident Suarez was referring to when he said we could learn from it. (?) I admit I'm socially retarded and don't often watch the evening news, cause it's depressing..... And just a few minutes ago, I got off the phone with my pastor who said he was at that moment stuck in traffic near the local mall. Seems there was a shooting there and the mall was being closed, cleared, and traffic now diverted to elsewhere. These recent highly publicized shooting sprees seem to be consistently the work of- to borrow from Chris Rock- some crazy guy. The ones that occur locally (Salinas, CA for this/my local and current example) are generally gang-related and just don't seem to ever reach national news, even when 4 or 5 people are shot. Maybe, well, I don't know.... but I would try to use my cellphone to get back-up rather than try to be a hero first. The opportunity for a clear shot would have to present itself very clearly. Just don't know if I'd want to go looking for trouble, unless I was forced to by circumstances....

Page generated in 0.04219 seconds with 8 queries