View Single Post
Old January 21, 2009, 02:12 PM   #15
Perldog007

Move?

Quote:
dude, If I live in a neighborhood where I have to carry my gun while I'm at home, then its time to move my friend.

I heartily agree, IF - one has the means. Somebody has to cook your lunch, sweep the floors, clean the restroom, wash the dishes..... you get the idea.

Avoiding trouble is always the best option. No matter where you live trouble can find you and it happens more often in some places than others. I think most of us have our families and ourselves in the best places we can find and afford according to our situation.

If I wanted a mortgage I COULD move, but I consider the stress of a mortgage and living in tract housing more hazardous than the occasional madness that visits my modest 'hood. We keep the means of legal defense handy in this house, and have done so living in a pricey townhouse in much more upscale surroundings.

I am glad that the system worked for the good guy here. When every law abiding citizen can make the choice for themselves whether or not to carry a defense tool, we have won. Until such time, more work to be done.

Page generated in 0.02556 seconds with 8 queries