Thread: A&P Arms A+++
View Single Post
Old September 10, 2008, 07:56 AM   #17
Ssgt Savage

The guy at Virginia Gun and Sports supply sells em, he eve has huge stickers in the window screaming Glock but he doesn't like them! He talked me into a PT1911S he had when I went in a few months ago to get the G34 (my first Glock). So I went back a few weeks later and bought he G34. Despite the fact that it looks just like my BB pistol, feels like a 2X4 and squeaks when you work the slide I can't miss with it! I was shooting poker chips at 20 yards and maintaining 1"-2" grouping. At the front line of the range (7 yards) I can hit the same hole every time. It's the most accurate semi-auto HG I have.
Definitely a good shop, honest owner and he's a pistol smith to boot. If you need some mods done on your weapon he stocks parts. His ammo isn't too bad either.
Seems to be a lot of Virginians in my area. Anyone else frequent Superior Pawn and Gun on Va Beach Blvd? Jerry is the range master... maybe we can have a members only range day over there. Jerry would reserve all but two lanes for me in advance....

Page generated in 0.02217 seconds with 8 queries