View Single Post
Old November 16, 2006, 03:52 AM   #16
jlh26oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajowi
The worst mistake I ever made was trading my Colt Officers Lightweight for a Glock 36. Nothing classey about the Glock. Easy to disassemble. Least accurate of any semiauto owned. Can't recall a single FTF or FTE. Recoil was astounding and much more than my Coonan .357 magnum semiauto pistol. The Glock didn't need frequent cleaning. Had a Laser Max internal laser which was cool. Also had a professional grip reduction done. Still hated the Glock. Two friends were so impressed with the Model 36 after I bought it that they bought one too. It didn't take long for them to regard the Glock as a purchasing mistake. Trying to sell them was a sorry affair, one Glock dealer said he didn't want them because the "plastics market is soft right now." I'm not kidding that is a direct quote. Well we took a financial beating and sold them. We'd never buy another one. But of course many people love their Glocks.
What was it that impressed them so much after shooting yours that made them EACH buy one for themselves... then later regard as a purchasing mistake (then also same as your regrets- accuracy and recoil)? Did you try to warn them? lol

Well, at least yours didn't have failures. Did theirs?

Page generated in 0.03670 seconds with 8 queries