View Single Post
Old March 30, 2011, 07:56 AM   #18
youngunz4life

I agree with you yankee but I thought of that on the other thread about this. I'm not going to be focusing on the phone and I might and might not be loud(probably not), but the 911 call will be made with house phone ASAP. I don't think I'll have time for multitasking abilities to worry about the phone after I make the call though.

Going towards the OP...how many people actually call 911 when hearing a noise at night? the op's thread is a good point. yes, I am calling if my instincts tell me too but there are other noises which don't get this response numerous of times from gobs of people especially when you're dead asleep when the noise is made. now a loud, different type of noise that wakes you up suddenly will many times steer your instincts straight but there is a grey area. also, how many people sleep with the ringers off? when that alarm company calls hopefully you're not in dreamland. Sometimes people don't believe something is wrong and walk into a trap if that's the right word. I am definately not clearing the house myself. I'll make my determination from the bedroom.

Page generated in 0.03331 seconds with 8 queries