Thread: Anti Hunters...
View Single Post
Old September 30, 2009, 05:46 PM   #22
SigP6Carry

scrap: racism is founded on the idea that a single person reflects an entire race of people and are all the same and/or inferior. Thusly, you're applying racist rhetoric towards anti-hunter activists.

I once dated a girl for 3 years who was a vegetarian (my vegetarianism has nothing to do with her) pre-law student who attended protests and demonstrations. When we'd hang out with her friends, debates would frequently spark up regarding gun control, hunting, animal rights and all that, and we would civilly debate, face to face, making points with one and other. The discussions were intellectual and fulfilling, but I also met that kind of anti-gun/anti-hunter type people that you're talking about.

Now, I want you to read this article and tell me how it makes you feel:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/08/op...%20risk&st=cse

because they're doing the same thing to us that you're doing to anti-hunters.

Edit: I would like to add that a friend of mine was actually arrest for being a domestic terrorist at a protest. Apparently, if you cross state lines to attend a protest that costs a company a certain amount of money due to loss of business, you're considered a domestic terrorist. This is a clear violation of the first amendment, which guarantee the right to peaceful protest, freedom of religion and freedom of speech. It's interesting that you all fight so hard for the 2nd amendment and they all fight so hard for the 1st amendment, except they're the ones that are actually considered criminals and terrorists.

edit: also, scrap, sorry for misreading the part about the scientist, that one's my bad. I just misread it.

Last edited by SigP6Carry; September 30, 2009 at 05:53 PM.

Page generated in 0.02888 seconds with 8 queries