View Single Post
Old September 9, 2012, 11:25 AM   #33
Sevens

Seems like of all the buddies in my circle of gun guy friends, only one other is kind of like me in that we both like to buy handguns because we LOVE handguns. Everyone else, or so it seems, buys handguns with the idea that if they own it, it's going to get worked in to a carry rotation in some manner if it is at all possible in any way.

Me? I have two polymer handguns. My EDC is a Glock 29 and I carry it always, any & everywhere that I'm legally able to wear a handgun. It's on me now, and if I'm dressed and out of bed, it's most likely IWB.

I have one other polymer, it's a crime-bill era Ruger P-95. I bought it because it was priced at $229 and it's what goes with me when I'm headed somewhere that I may not legally carry and the gun is forced to be left in the car where it might get stolen.

Every other handgun I own is made of aluminum, an alloy, or of steel. I have no desire to ever buy another polymer anything. Never say never of course, and when a fantastic deal presents itself, I have no problem snagging something that I might flip later, but I have no desire for any more polymer handguns. I hope that I never have to replce my G29, or buy another Glock for any reason.

It works for me, quite well actually, but I don't want more of them.

Page generated in 0.02875 seconds with 8 queries