View Single Post
Old February 13, 2013, 01:01 PM   #15
5R milspec

NOT TRYING TO HIGH JACK OK I'm on subject

OK kind of hard to speak about,but here goes.My dad has been in the ups and downs these past few months,one day OK the other Bad.Well I found asking my brother-in-law ( mortician ) about dads funeral when the time comes.Well I asked about having a military service,he went to tell me that all he would get was 2-3 men a flag folded and a CD player playing Taps.He then said that he knew of two other groups that would do a better job with all the bells for the cost of their trip to our area.Sad to say and hear that the US goverment wouldn't do a better job for my dad.Yes,he faught in the Vietnam war from late 63 to 65.

Sorry if I have high jacked or did anything wrong here.It's just that when I saw this thread I had to post about what I had been told.It pains me something bad to here and see how our goverment is treating our troops these day,and how they don't really care for our Vets.

If it counts I don't think they will take away the M1 Garand

Page generated in 0.04190 seconds with 8 queries