View Single Post
Old July 18, 2013, 06:32 AM   #21
Magnum Wheel Man

Thanks... & I hope so...

Likely ( hopefully ) I'll end up with 4-5 new scopes that all work out fine ( in the $300.00 - $500.00 range for this group of rifles... but maybe after 1-2 or 3, I'll already have something I love so much, that I buy the same thing for the last 3-4 needed purchases...

once I get to scoping up my 6.5 X 284... ( this one was built from the ground up, to be a "real" long range shooter ) my budget will go up a little... hopefully I can find something with the features I need, for around $1,000.00... but that glass won't get budgeted until next summer ( hopefully I'll have the stock reshaped & a finish coat on it by then... too many other projects )... but one benefit of having all the guns displayed in my walk in gun safe, is I keep seeing the things that need working on, they are not stuck away in a steel box somewhere... they are staring me in the face when I'm reloading... so I'm more apt to work on them... part of what got me motivated on getting this group of rifles going & ready for fun shooting

Page generated in 0.02959 seconds with 8 queries