View Single Post
Old November 21, 2005, 01:32 AM   #7
gmatov

Lowkey,

That is an option I would like to explore. My son-in-law's dad can sit in front of his melting pot and cast all day,

Should I get him a 380 and a 451 or 454 double cavity mould, I'm sure he would cast me at least as many as I could ever shoot. Hell, might even get him to come help me shoot them.

He's an old fart, 67 or something, I ain't even 61 for a couple months, yet. He shoots a hell of a lot more than I do, pins every Monday, and shoots 23, 24, even 25 out of 25.

Course he's shootin' a Ruger 44 mag 10 1/2 inch SS (I have one , too, just don't care to shoot it, BP is more fun.) Then, too, he shoots a TC single shot 44 Mag for comp.

I think he'd get a kick out of the 58 Army. Got to check on the trimwork carpenters tomorrow. Then, gotta go to the range. Know the old fart goes Monday mornings.

Mike,

If they got 380 ball, swaged or cast, gimme a holler, I'll buy about 300 for a start. Just wish I could buy caps for a little less, best price is Cabela's, 3.29 per hundred. Standard pistol/rifle primers is about 2.20.

Cheers,

George

Page generated in 0.02532 seconds with 8 queries