View Single Post
Old September 13, 2002, 04:39 AM   #3
captjordan

UPDATE
received this today from Scott
-----------------------------------------------
Jordan,

I must say I'm pretty disappointed that you made that bogus post on AR15.com. I can't believe you flat out lied about most of the facts surrounding this situation. I must say I expected more from you. Thats fine. That post is precisely the reason I stopped going there. But hey whatever, you want to be like that, fine. Your upper should be there tommorrow with the mag that I sent to TRY to make up for the shipping delay. Now I'm sorry I sent the mag or spent my money on fixing YOUR BC. Well whatever let me know when it gets there and hopefully we'll never hear from each other again.
---------------------------------------------

It looks as though we may not remain friends, but I just wanted what I paid for..........at least within a couple of months.........

here are EXACT dates if anyone is interested:

6/2===== Original deal made for $300
6/4===== USPS Money Order sent via snail mail
6/14==== Scott advised it had not arrived, so I went to Post office to file a PS form 1510 (I still have this, if anyone doubts my credibility), I then scanned and emailed this to Scott along with the receipt for the money order, to show him that I was not yanking his chain, and that funds were sent. The PO wouldn't refund or cancel USPS MO for 60 days. Scott agreed to wait if I agreed to let him shoot it. No problem up to here.
7/19==== Scott says he rec'd original payment today, and it is postmarked 6/4/02, he says he will "SHIP ASAP"
8/18=====One FULL MONTH after receiving this "ship asap" email, I get another email stating "will ship tomorrow"
9/8======Three weeks after receiving this "will ship tomorrow" email, and after several attempts to email him during this interim, I decide to post this on the forum publicly
9/8======Less than two hours from making the post, he emails me.
9/10=====He emails again claiming it is shipped

Those are the facts.........I have all emails and shipping info to back it up.

He was very nice to be willing to wait until the original money was "found" in the mail, I recognize this. But, when funds were finally "found" on 7/19, the item was not supposedly shipped (if indeed it was) until 9/10. That is approx. 52 days that he had my money in his possession before he sent it. Unacceptable, and that's why this method was used to "rattle the cage".

I will advise if the upper arrives tomorrow.
Thanks to all who have stayed with this.
Jordan

aka captjordan

Page generated in 0.06441 seconds with 8 queries