View Single Post
Old April 24, 2009, 12:07 PM   #16
MishaMisha123

As a woman, it's very difficult for me to find a holster that is concealable beneath skirts (without belts), dress pants (some of those don't have belt loops), and work-out pants. I had the Kel-tec P32 with the belt clip, and although it fit well, it was not practical. I live in Florida, and in the heat, it's the bare metal against your skin so you have to worry about rust. Also, the fuzz from your clothing gets into the little crevices of the slide.

I just bought the ruger lcp, and I got an uncle mikes holster. I know a lot of people seem to like them, but for me, it's worthless. It does not stay in place at all, even with a belt. It slips all over the place, and my biggest concern is that it will just fall right out (which it has, but fortunately i was wearing a heavy leather bike jacket at the time which kept it from landing on the ground).

I was looking at the kramer below the waistband holster, but I would like to know if anyone (especially another woman) has any experience with it.

http://www.kramerleather.com/product...&categoryID=23

Last edited by MishaMisha123; April 24, 2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Added link.

Page generated in 0.03034 seconds with 8 queries