View Single Post
Old September 12, 2008, 05:30 PM   #34
Sevens

Quote:
Obviously, I could fill the bandwidth with Glock failures. That's why powder makers are now recommending you don't use their products on ANY pistol that uses an unsupported chamber. Glock says NO RELOADED AMMO and the powder makers are saying NO RELOADED AMMO in these type pistols, you'd think somebody would get the message.
http://www.accuratepowder.com/Safety.htm
As I said in the first post in the thread, nearly every firearm manufacturer says "NO" to handloads in their firearms.

As for powder makers warning about "pistols like these", the only warnings I see regularly are with regards to the .40 S&W cartridge and they never state specific guns.
Quote:
But even with all of these warnings, there will still be those that will shoot reloads and continue to buy pistols like these. You've been warned and you have to know if you have a failure you're on your own. All I can say is best of luck.
Again, all the evidence says otherwise. Nobody believes "you are on your own" because Glock goes to bat for all kinds of failures.

The problem that the end user has is that when the manufacturer's (guns, powder, bullet, reloading tools) start tossing in these obligatory warnings with the sole intention of covering their own asses, the end user has no idea how separate reality from fluff.

Page generated in 0.03582 seconds with 8 queries