View Single Post
Old May 27, 2012, 08:39 PM   #52
bigalshootmupper

I will try to keep it one topic - I would report it, I live in GA, but I understand why others would hesitate to report. I work in a large corporation, used to work with 1000+ people from all over the world. Because I talk with many people, really talk to them about the rights of protection with firearms, you would be surprised how many people feel you shouldn't have a firearm to protect yourself. These people I talk to say that because you have a firearm, that you are the one who is making it too easy for people to use force upon others. I tell them that I have never used force on others and only carry to protect myself and my family. They say that there are too many guns in American and it is because of me that there is crime in America. If the majority of people feel that I am the cause of all of this crime, then I, too, would feel a little uneasy announcing to the world that I used my big bad weapon to defend myself. I should feel proud that I stood up to this evil that chooses to use these weapons to further their gain illegally, but knowing that there are a large group that want all people disarmed, including people like me and you, yes, I can see how you may not want to put on a police report that you carry a loaded weapon that can instantly kill someone. All I am trying to do is keep myself protected to the full extent of the law.

Page generated in 0.03700 seconds with 8 queries