View Single Post
Old March 29, 2009, 08:05 AM   #18
2amencw

Ticked off

Hey Lone Wolf , If somebody pointed a condition one weapon at you two different times with their finger on the trigger and also constantly putting them in the dirt and the RO nowhere to be found.( If I do any rapid fire (10rnds/2 mins) practice or hit the berm too high I get stood behind by the RO) you would probably take it a little personally. Besides, the behavior of walking around with your pistol saying , "there's something wrong with this thing." and pulling the trigger. I am one of the most easy-going guys on the range. I have a pet peave about a condition 1 weapon being shoved, handed, pointed etc in my or anyone's direction. I am not a part time shooter. I have carried a CHL for over 15 yrs and competed for quite a while as well. I have no problem taking time out of my range time to help somebody else. I let people try out some of my interesting guns on a regular basis. There needs to be a minimum skills check off when you sign in a range if you havent been there before. I think you missed the point of my original post. His behavior ticked me off when it appeared to be stupidity but when it became obvious that it was an experience/ignorance of range etiquette issue it became a teacheable moment. Kinda like right now....CW

Page generated in 0.03421 seconds with 8 queries