View Single Post
Old July 10, 2011, 05:31 AM   #2
youngunz4life

sounds like a road rage incident but I guess that is an obvious assessment. I am glad you weren't hurt, but I am sure you were rattled. Yeah, that is more than an incident - that was an assault. Is there anything else you haven't told us yet? I am not doubting you; I just am trying to get a full, better understanding of this incident. How old approximately were these guys or you? Have you ever seen them before? Did you do anything to them when you passed them(any kind of communication or anything at all)?

You made it out ok, you didn't escalate the incident, you were able to drive away, and you showed caution by 'taking the long way home'.

The above mentioned are credible to you. I don't think I could've let 3 guys approach me and open my car door, But I wasn't there & I haven't had that happen to me before.

About 7 years ago before I was CCW, I did have two guys in a truck want me to pull over so we could fight because I passed them on the way to work. I declined and kept driving. That one and only road rage incident of mine taught me a lesson, as I was rather rude when I passed them. I didn't use any hand gestures, but I pointed at my head as to telling the guy to "use his noggin" as he cut me off and someone else on a major roadway. I was wrong to escalate the incident. That being said, this dude was a major meathead and I think he needed some anger managment courses as well.

Last edited by youngunz4life; July 10, 2011 at 05:41 AM. Reason: added story after fact(last paragraph)

Page generated in 0.03564 seconds with 8 queries