View Single Post
Old October 21, 2011, 01:35 PM   #15
zxcvbob

Quote:
I have witnessed "the system" many times first hand and the system is designed to assume the woman is the victim and the man is the villain. A perfect example, once upon a time my mother slipped and fell in the kitchen. She busted her head open pretty good on the stone counter tops we had so we had to call 911. The police arrived on scene first, cuffed my father, refused to hear a word he had to say. They kept trying to get my mother to say he had pushed her or hit her, that it was ok to tell the truth etc. All the while not asking me (I was aboout 8) or my father a single question. Thankfully she was fine and after arriving at the hospital told the police my father had NOTHING to do with it.
Whenever I've had to take my wife or daughter to the emergency room (they call it "urgent care" now) for some minor emergency when the clinic is closed, the nurses at the check-in desk glare at me the whole time. I'm not imagining it.

Page generated in 0.03586 seconds with 8 queries