View Single Post
Old October 25, 2013, 10:21 PM   #16
johnwilliamson062

You can look back at my previous posts and see I am not easy on law enforcement. For instance I will point out that according to Osha stats the job is NOWHERE near as dangerous as most cos would lead you to believe(same goes for firefighters).

But, as said above a bb gun is a gun and this one looked like an AK. I can't find fault with the police.

My house is currently being invaded by camel crickets following the first cold snap of the season. Some quick reading online suggested I use an airsoft gun to eliminate the pests so I dug mine out. Fancy schmancy MP5ish thing I bought in college when I was single and "disposable income" was more than a term in a personal finance book. I'm the kind of guy who keeps manuals and I couldn't help but notice the manual says not to be used by minors without adult supervision. We can say "lawyer talk" "liability nonsense" all we want, but at the end of the day had a guardian been present this likely would have gone another way.

I have carried BB guns on private property as a minor without adult supervision. It was private and we were never allowed within sight of roads(fear we would hit a car with a miss more than fear of police).

Page generated in 0.02587 seconds with 8 queries