View Single Post
Old June 19, 2009, 01:06 AM   #87
Lost Sheep

What Sherrif's Department is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacerdude
Thanks again for everything fellas. Our whole house is covered by the cameras, but the Sherrifs Department still wont look at our videos to see the people and their vehicles. Maybe last night was it and we wont see any more of them. God bless you all.
As much as we can hope these guys are done, knowing how much time they have invested in you and your family, I doubt if this situation is going to go away by itself. I opine that they have an agenda, if not a vendetta. Try to find out what it is, if you can.

I don't know what it would take to make the Sherrif's office take a more active interest.

Does your local government have a community outreach program that encourages things like Neighborhood Watch? is there an Ombudsman's Office? Maybe a Civilian Liason in the Sherrif's Department? Is there a way you can get the identities of these guys and file charges directly with the prosecutor's office?

I am not a big fan of appeasement, but if these guys do have something they are after, if you find out what that is, you may be able to either give it to them or completely destroy their ability to get it. Either way, the incentive to get it by going through your family is reduced.

It would be most satisfying to see them get their reward in jail, but sometimes peace and justice are not simultaneously available.

Again, good luck.

Lost Sheep

Page generated in 0.03797 seconds with 8 queries