View Single Post
Old June 16, 2013, 12:10 PM   #8
Kimio

Too true Josh, which is why I stated, if possible. My cousin and one of my best friends was home schooled up until high school, they were so far ahead of the other kids in terms of academics it was absolutely mind boggling.

However, I'm a person that tries to look at things realistically, and if I'm still doing what I'm doing now as a career, then I'll likely not have that option sadly, unless my wife is a stay at home mom (and is willing/capable of home schooling our children).

In the event that my child has such an issue as yours, I hope that by me civilly conversing with the teachers and the school principle, I'll be able to come to some sort of arrangement with them. Being from AZ and currently living in UT, we have some pretty friendly government employees working in both our offices and schools. Though the actual proficiency of our schools academic practices are still very poor when compared to the rest of the country.

In the grand scheme of things however, it's still outrageous that a child can't even TALK about firearms let alone have anything remotely resembling one in school. Idiocy and lack of foresight at its finest IMHO.

Page generated in 0.03383 seconds with 8 queries