View Single Post
Old November 30, 2009, 05:06 PM   #14
Powderman

Wow. Nice post! Nice insults, too, by the way.

By the way, I'm not saying that everyone who posts has a definitive cause. Of course, without the actual rifle everything is speculation based on your accounts.

However, in some cases, you might be getting some pointers from people who (gasp) actually KNOW what they are talking about.

On one forum I post to, I started seeing posts about eyesight, correction and its relation to shooting. I had no idea that the person posting was a VERY successful optometrist. On the same forum, a person conversing about medical problems and difficulties in very easily and understandable terms turned out to be a research physician.

On the shooting side, I have been able to post questions--and have them answered by--actual gunsmiths that are members of the American Pistolsmith's Guild; National Champions and others.

So, go ahead and have fun with your AR15. Of course, I'm not saying that myself--or anyone else--has an answer for you. But of course, we'll just keep our uneducated opinions to ourselves from now on. You just have a nice day.

Cordially,

Your friendly neighborhood Powderman
(Who is currently--or has learned at a Holiday Inn)
Patrol Officer
Precision Rifleman
General Gunsmithing
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
Colt Certified Armorer (6 years now)
Department Armorer and gunsmith
Military Armorer (when I was in, for about 10 years of my career)
And, itinerant builder of M16's for a LONG time.

By the way, do we have any machinists on here, in this thread? Or perhaps engineers? Just curious.

Page generated in 0.02182 seconds with 8 queries