View Single Post
Old August 31, 2005, 09:55 PM   #17
butch50

Quote:
Then that is when I push or turn off and set up camp.
You can buy super cheap military surplus packs, fold it flat and put it in your trunk. Cost you about $10 and won't take up any space at all. Then if you do need to take a hike, it will certainly be a nice option to have.

I keep an inexpensive Phoenix Arms .22 pistol (range model with longer barrel) and a box of hollow points in my bob all the time.

I did notice that the media seems to like to present interviews from that small percentage of the population that thinks hurricanes are a government plot to cause them discomfort. I suspect that they only play the more irrational parts of those interviews on top of that. I bet you dollars to donuts that if you were to talk to those people yourself for 2 minutes you would find that they don't really really blame the government, but just wanted to blow off some steam....

‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’ ~ Patrick Henry

Page generated in 0.04107 seconds with 8 queries