View Single Post
Old January 18, 2013, 09:53 AM   #57
jimbob86

Quote:
I do feel the 38 is getting a bad wrap due to that recent GA newstory & I feel it is unwarranted. the 38 is a great piece; it just does better with the good ammo. The fact also remains that the 5 hit shots could have been grazes, one bullet hitting twice(chin then earlobe as only a random, non-confirmed example), or basically many possibilities.

I will also add that people are trying to use the story as proof that the 5 shot 38 is not enough, yet on the contary the story proves that the 38 GOT THE JOB DONE HANDS DOWN......
It got the job done ..... because the home invader was not real determined: she shot her six, and he was begging her to stop shooting him. She could not have shot him again if she wanted to, as the gun was empty ...... he just was not in any mood to think of that .... so it was a "psychological stop"- he stopped going after because he wanted to, not because he was unable to, and could have just as easily became enraged and beat her to death with her empty gun, as he had enough energy to run out the house and drive away....

Quote:
the 38 is a great piece; it just does better with the good ammo.
All guns work better with the good ammo.

Page generated in 0.03194 seconds with 8 queries