View Single Post
Old January 18, 2007, 04:07 PM   #2
RevolverLover

Quote:
I was looking at Remington 710 but was told (by a number of people) that they're junk. too bad since it's reasonably priced, has a detachable mag, comes with a scope and I liked the looks of the gun...

are they really that bad? what's wrong with them

What about the Savage 111FCXP, Stevens 200 and Mossberg 100ART? out of the four which one is the best rifle? (I will either get a .270 .308 or 30-06)

Thanks
Yes, the Remington 710 is that bad. Have you checked one out? The Savage 111FCXP is the pre-accutrigger package gun. I'm not sure what scope and mounts they use but your probably better off just buying the rifle by itself then buying the scope and mounts you want because it would be better quality and be better in the long run. The Stevens 200 is a pre-accutrigger Savage. All the Steven 200's I have checked out are very accurate and had excellent triggers for a "budget" gun. I don't have a experience with the Mossberg 100ART but I haven't heard anything bad about it.

What is going to be the purpose of this rifle?

"One test = 1,000 expert opinions." -Art Eatman

Page generated in 0.02804 seconds with 8 queries