View Single Post
Old December 12, 2010, 06:35 PM   #9
Deerhunter

Ok I have to bring this up......Why is it that when you ask a question about something you get all kinds of NONE answers? I just thought I would bring it up since it happened on a question I had. I have seen it on a lot of threads. Thought I would use my own thread as an example. All I wanted was nothing more than to know if there were any good videos, tapes, or other teaching matterial out there that would help me.

Why do people post stuff like......
Quote:
I figure more than half the guys using calls are clueless as to what they should really be sounding like. That's probably worse to use a call poorly than not to use one at all.
AND

Quote:
My friend and I were ripping off an array of calls at the back of Wildsports in Sacramento. I was trying out a squirrel call when a blonde came running back to see what the noise was. (see where this is going? )

She asks what's that, I said that's a squirrel call, and my friend popped in with "and it looks like it works too".

We were laughing so hard we had to leave the call section of the store.
Fisrt off I am not trying to attach woodguru actually the story is kind of funny. It is just an example of something I see alot.

Back to the actually question....Anyone else have any input?

I guess I am good to go on the goose call at least for 2 of them.

Page generated in 0.03817 seconds with 8 queries