View Single Post
Old February 27, 2011, 08:39 PM   #3
bedbugbilly

Welcome to the forum - you've got a nice "heirloom"! Below is a link to one that is listed on GunBroker right now. You can take a look at the photos and see how it compares with yours. In my own opinion, I feel the one in the link is priced fairly for what it is. If you do a search on GunBroker or other auction sites, you will probably find a few and the prices will be all over the place. Just remember that asking price is not necessarily what the value of a gun is. Don't misunderstand me - I'm not knocking anybody. But, with the economy the way it is, it has affected prices of guns like anything else. I've been liquidating some of my collection of antique guns and it is definately a "buyer's market" like anything else. I hope that if you pistol has sentimental value to you, you'll keep it in the family where it belongs. At any rate, best of luck to you!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=217839469
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.03395 seconds with 8 queries