View Single Post
Old November 23, 2012, 11:23 PM   #2
David Wile

Hey Golfnut,

I bought my L&L AP when they first came out in the summer of 1997, and it is in 100% original condition - no upgrades whatsoever. My machine has worked properly right from the beginning, but I certainly have had to make some mechanical adjustments to do that. I do not use a casefeeder, nor a bullet feeder, nor a powder cop. I don't like the noise of the case feeder, the bullet feeder gets in my way of viewing things, and my powder feeder works just fine without a lockout die. I am perfectly happy to have a finished round completed with each cycle of the handle.

Now having said all those good things about my machine, I would seriously suggest you try to find someone near you with an L&L AP and ask if he would allow you to watch him use his machine and perhaps even use it yourself. Do not rush into buying any machine. Look at all of the brands you are able to see in operation.

Progressive machines are great, but some folks just do not seem to be meant to use them. They require patience and mechanical knowledge to make them work well.

Best wishes,
Dave Wile

Page generated in 0.03173 seconds with 8 queries