View Single Post
Old August 29, 2012, 09:07 PM   #13
tahunua001

winchester white box is without a doubt the worst name brand American made ammunition on the market today. the claims that hi point just want's to dodge fixing it rings hollow. a buddy of mine in the navy bought a C9 with th sole intention of beating the poop out of it until it couldn't be fixed anymore, he has run over it with his truck, thrown it from cliffs, dunked it in mud, sand, water, run it without lube, and every time it breaks they take it back and repair or replace it no questions asked and even send him extra mags every time they get it. he has a whole shoebox of mags now and they have never once refused to fix it. they mean it when they say life time warranty.

I would change ammo to ATK brands like american eagle, federal, speer or CCI, spread the magazine lips just a little and if that fails, polish the feed ramp. if it still has problems then I will guarantee that HP will repair or replace it.

EDIT: awe DANGIT!!! I FELL FOR ANOTHER ZOMBIE THREAD!!!!

Page generated in 0.04368 seconds with 9 queries