View Single Post
Old January 4, 2014, 12:02 AM   #1
bamaranger

property line aggrevation

Does anybody else think this is "bad manners" and more than a bit inconsiderate?
Not to mention dangerous.

On a piece of property I hunt, we have set out food plots on a ROW and there is an established shooting house, has been for near 2o years. At the extreme north end of the ROW, just before it drops off into a huge bluff, is a strip of property, no more than 100 yds wide, that is owned by another party.

That party has allegedly leased the land to a third party, and that bunch has came in and set a shooting house of their own up about 75 yds from the property line, and put in their own field. And a feeder, which I suspect likely ran all summer. The distance between the two houses is about 500 yds, and they are in direct line of each other.........straight down the ROW. If they shoot due south we are down range, If we shoot N. they are down range. An between us is where the bulk of the deer appear.

Though their strip of property is out of range for us...not that my crew would do it, our strip is well within their range.

Bugs me no end.

Page generated in 0.02348 seconds with 8 queries