View Single Post
Old March 3, 2008, 06:58 PM   #54
FerFAL

Quote:
Realistically the likelihood is extremely slight that any of us will ever be required to fire a shot in self defense.
Speak for yourself.
Not all places are as safe as yours.
Quote:
How many people who obsess about what to do in a never to exist gunfight drive without seatbelts, while drinking or too fast for conditions, involve themselves with the drug scene or the neighbors wife, etc. etc
Personally I always wear the seat belt ( saved my life a couple times) dont drink, except for a beer with friends in the odd reunion every now and then. May go months without drinking a single glass of alcohol. No drugs or cheating my wife either.
Quote:
. There are lots of more productive ways to assure one''s safety and continued good health.
Like people worrying about zombies when they ignore that the gut they have hanging or the cheeseburger they are eating is 10000x more likely to kill him in the end?
Yes, but you seem to forget what forum you are in. It's called "Tactics and Training".

If you dont like thinking and training for these things, or you think it's stupid...
exactly what are you doing here??

FerFAL

Page generated in 0.02723 seconds with 8 queries