View Single Post
Old January 21, 2009, 06:09 PM   #24
dabigguns357

First and for most let me mention that while i seem paranoid by carrying a gun while i sit here typing a post to tfl,i'm not.Infact i stood up and took this picture of what i'm wearing as i type to ya'll.

I lived in a town where the only thing that happened in the last 4 years was a house fire next door,but 4 years before that a nice little old lady lived across the street from the then owners and was brutally attacked and shot in her home,they still haven't got who did it.No one is safe in any urban,rural,country,or city setting.If they want something they will do what they can to get it,whether it be from you or someone else.

I have a 10 year old,a 16 month old and one on the way,and that gives me even more reason to carry in and out of my house.What are you going to do if 2 b/g's come to your door and instead of knocking they let them selves in.Are you going to have time to gather the kids and run to safety and a gun or are you going to have the means to defend your family on your hip.My motto is this

Page generated in 0.03614 seconds with 8 queries