View Single Post
Old April 6, 2009, 04:58 PM   #47
LoneWolf22056

LOL at all the jehovah's witness stories.

I have a killer JW story.

One time I was at a gas station, filling up my tank, when a big blue van pulled up and parked along the side of the station by the air compressor/vacuum. They all piled out, toting stacks of pamphlets. I was only about 1/4 of the way full and was praying I wouldn't have one of them hassle me. Sure enough, JUST AS I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE ABLE TO MAKE A GETAWAY, a large black woman asked me if I had a minute to talk. I was halfway into my truck and clearly was ready to leave. I still had the window open so she came up and asked me if I read the Bible. Trying to be a wiseguy, I said I read the "Koran" and "Suicide Bombing for Dummies" She went to hand me a pamphlet and said "Well, here's some interesting reading for you.." and I cut her off and said "That's the writing of the infidels!!! Alalalalalala (chanting)"

She got mad at my mockery of religion and she threw the stack of pamphlets at me!

So I gathered them up off my seats and took them to the manager of the 7-eleven. I told them that they were littering, and that a woman had dropped these all over the ground. The manager read the cover of the pamphlets and stormed outside and told them to get lost.

Page generated in 0.02915 seconds with 8 queries