View Single Post
Old April 4, 2007, 11:09 PM   #45
fisherman66

I didn't realize this was fantasy hunt. I thought it was a species poll.

OK I'll play the fantasy hunt till I die game.

I start my last hunting trip in New Zealand hunting Red Stag, Ram and Rusa with all the great lease buddies and even a couple of the crazy ones. My wife becomes good friends with Nichole Kidman and invites her over for a dip in the hot tub while everybody else enjoys the game prepared by 5 star chefs....In Africa I take the grand slam with my father and my wife goes spelunking with Nicole and stumble into an undiscovered diamond mine (they aren't even bloody) I survive the hunt with a harrowing tale and a few stiches and a full body mount of cheetahs and lions who have decided to hunt in a bispecial pack technique that was never documented before (I get an emmy, noble prize, and Lombardy trophy for this gift to the world)....In Alaska I go to the far West (or is it East once you get that far) where the caribou roam. It's cold enough to kill the mosquitoes and make anatomy stand erect through T-shirts when the Sports Illustated Swim Suit Crew decides to shot on the very island I'm hunting....next I take on the Rain Forest and start with a Peacock Bass trip...blah blah blah....ending in Texas so as to touch root on my final leg of my final hunt. I take a the great, great, great grand puppys of the greatest GSP Newt hunting for quail...and all the meat is eaten and every mount is a record waiting to go the the Smithsonian after I depart.

What rifle and in what cartridge will I need? and what scope would be best for my final hunt. Should I carry a revovler? which cali.............

Page generated in 0.02370 seconds with 8 queries