View Single Post
Old April 4, 2007, 10:13 PM   #44
Glenn Bartley

A manhunt would suit me best of all for my last hunt; and I mean that quite seriously. Nothing illegal, something along the lines of working a murder case, or hunting down a kidnapper or pedophile. Then again, some of my best hunts were for illegal aliens when I was in the Border Patrol. No shooting at the end of the hunt, just bag and release, but there was a certain excitement to tracking men through fields, down roads, into the desert and such that was exhilarating, especially when it was me chasing down numerous illegals at once. Catching bad guys has always been the most exciting hunt for me, but also the most boring depending on the situation. Still they are the most challenging and potentially dangerous types of hunt of which I am aware.

If, on the other hand, I was going to restrict this to game animals, then I would just ask my son what it was that he wanted to hunt, and I would go for that with him. Anything he would choose would be fine by me so long as he was my hunting partner. If he wanted me to choose, I would probably pick something like whitetail deer. There maybe tougher game animals, bigger ones, ones that taste better, ones that are smarter, but none that combine all the attributes of a great game animal into one beast as this one, not in the USA anyhow, in my opinion.

All the best,
Glenn B

Page generated in 0.03264 seconds with 8 queries