View Single Post
Old March 30, 2007, 08:48 PM   #28
Rangefinder

Quote:
Hey Rangefinder we'll all still buy tickets and call one of those reality shows you can still make a buncha bucks or die trying one or the other, reconstructive surgery is still a option too he he.
Rem33>>Nice! I never thought about the whole "reality TV" portion of it, but that's a great idea! I could fulfill another big dream in the process--knock Survivor out of its hot spot for a day! (Always wanted to go on there and show those idiots what survival was all about... But those of us who could actually DO it wouldn't stand a chance at getting on there) Could be a real short-lived season (pun fully intended), but invest big before the pilot airs and sell right before the first episode ends (could be the first AND last episode)--just in case But if I win, I'm keeping the book rights (of course I might need someone who can take dictation at that point--if I loose, I obviously couldn't give a rat's hind-end... LOL

I'm glad to hear you guys are behind me on this (even though it would likely be WAY behind me--guarding the beer cooler and the cocktail servers)... It makes the whole, stupid idea that much more meaningful... Brings a tear to the eye... LMAO

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Politicians.

Page generated in 0.03047 seconds with 8 queries