View Single Post
Old February 14, 2013, 10:06 PM   #3
woodrow019

Thanks a bunch! I searched forever for something like this before I came here.

They dont go into affect until april except for the 7rnd mag BS. As far as I know it gets rid of being able to have pistol grips and having to register it (adjustable stocks, and threaded barral already being illegal) unless you had one before then it gets grandfathered in. Im only in school for another year and plan on getting the heck out of here! I bought this in PA (where I go to college) cause I wasnt paying 1k for the S&W M&P15 300 AAC Blackout with a fixed stock and pinned compensator in NY. Once I get out of here I want to get a silencer and prefer an adjustable stock.

This is the reason I dont want to pin my stock and ruin a prefectly good stock and have a hole in my buffer tube(guess I have a little ACD about it haha). The only reason Im worrying about it now because my parents until the new laws didnt care and werent on my case. Even though I only shoot it on private land. This just has to last me for a year and get my parents out of my ear haha.

Anyways thank you again appreciate the reply!! Ill just end up waiting for the stock you just showed me.

Page generated in 0.02499 seconds with 8 queries