View Single Post
Old March 11, 2012, 11:34 PM   #1
g20gunny

6.5 creedmoor vs 6.5x47 Lapua or...

I am looking into building a short action rifle for 80% long range play and 20% whitetail and coyote. Probably will buy a used 700 action but anything accurate and easy to find parts for might due. I have heard great things about both and wonder what those who have shot them think. I am not looking for links to reviews as I have access to them myself, just real world experience please. Price per round is not a factor as I handload and both have a descent case life. Just looking for pure performance. Will also consider other calibers and am open minded in that aspect. I do have an available long action but it is on a 7mm mag that I like and would prefer to leave alone.
Look foreward to hear what you all have to say along with performance reports as both rounds sound purely top shelf.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." --George Washington

Page generated in 0.02123 seconds with 8 queries