View Single Post
Old September 21, 2008, 09:29 AM   #23
dakota223

Sorry if you rode motorcycles for years and were a member of an avid hobby. Why are you shopping at that gas station. When im in a state that requires helmets i dont take it off wether i have to go in or not. Thats few brief minutes and I usually want to get back on the road. But I guess my main question is what would you have done if the rider and the attendant would have smacked someone upside the head or anything in that nature. Cause I personally know 4 attendants in the area. Your brief stereo type could have lead to someone getting shot. A good ccw carrier notices more than just bikers and helmets. Like clothing, imprinting, and surroundings. If a guy is imprinting a gun watch him close. Most guys carry wallets in the back pocket so if he keeps reaching in his jacket watch him close. but if both hands are vissible and a hand isnt clutching something in that bag. Dont assume its a threat just cause hes a biker. You payed attention to the type of shades, probably could tell us wether it was a 1/2, 3/4 or full helmet. and you could go as far as telling us about his jacket. What if it was a kid with a loud stereo system and baggy clothing talking that damn jungle language. These are reasons I pull into places that are pay at the pump when im out of town. And something about this storry sounds made up. But I am 100 percent in agreement with oj and saab1911.

Page generated in 0.02466 seconds with 8 queries