View Single Post
Old January 11, 2013, 09:29 PM   #13
HarrySchell

I suspect part of the gambit (such as having Wal-Mart represented) was to play the Chicago game.

"Nice business you have here. Too bad if something happened to it. Don't forget the cops work for me." Thuggery is a feature, not a bug, of this admin's programming. Jeffy Immelt signed on, and others, after all.

Sandy Hook is an excuse for the agenda, the excuse Fast + Furious was supposed to provide.

The element of theater surely is at work, other issues fade in the "public mind" and Hillary suddenly is compis mentis. Or so the hope is, I suspect. "Move On" is quite an irony in some ways.

I am less worried with time, but I think the real action may occur at the states where, like CA, Democrats can do whatever they want. Even then, fiascoes like the "fiscal cliff" don't argue well for trust in our solons.

The rapid schedule of implementation may well be a distress signal, that the hobby horses of emotion already are tired and cranky.

Time is on our side, as it has aided others on F+F and Benghazi.

Time does wound all heels, also.

Forgive my wandering into the gutter of politics.

Page generated in 0.04218 seconds with 8 queries