View Single Post
Old January 20, 2013, 07:11 PM   #8
Alabama Shooter

I'm in so long as I get to take the "elite" class on character creation.

Your whole problem is this:
Quote:
Look at it from the perspective of ones responsibility to be PART of the security of our country, etc., not a weakness of it. Securing ones own home, person, and property aids society. On the other hand, merely having an attitude that one has a "right" to something only contributes to the general decline of responsible behavior. And quite frankly, when a people lose their sense of responsibility (in other words, become liberal or libertarian), those people lose freedom. They become much like an irresponsible teenager who has the keys to the family car taken from them. And, if they complain too much or demand too much, those teenagers find themselves being treated as kindergartners, because that is exactly how they will be acting.
Most of us are simply not interested in living in your authoritarian utopia.

The idea that: "if you are not a statist for me, you are against me" does not fly. "Liberals and libertarians (and throw in whatever other group will be up against the wall next) are bad.... me good."

This goes against every single precept upon which this country was founded.

All of your bad ideas (and trust me they are mostly all bad and seriously flawed) flow from this concept.

Page generated in 0.02596 seconds with 8 queries