Thread: Lee Moulds
View Single Post
Old November 7, 2010, 10:52 AM   #1
TXGunNut

Lee Moulds

Finally crossing over to the red side on boolit moulds. Latest smelting session yielded several pounds if pure lead so naturally I need a few ball moulds. Have cartons full of 45 ACP brass around here and am getting tired of paying current prices for practice ammo for my carry guns. Can't beat the Lee moulds for that project either. Pretty amazing, Lee moulds with handles cost quite a bit less than what I paid for Lyman handles! Will be nice to see what's been hiding under that tall blue cover on my loading bench for the last ten years too. Hope they have room in the box for one of those new & improved Lee Auto Primes.
I did see a Lyman mould I'll have to order, the 457122/330 HP mould may just be the mould that works in my Guide Gun. The 457193/405 FP is OK but I know it can do better. Might as well get a Lyman ingot mould and use my bakeware for baking.
Pretty much done with all my hunting rifle cartridge projects, loaded the last batch of hunting loads yesterday. Now I have five rifles and a revolver to sight in this afternoon and I'll be ready to go on to other projects! About damned time, hunting season started yesterday.
Come on, Big Brown Truck!
My favorite recipes start out with a handful of used wheelweights.

Page generated in 0.02632 seconds with 8 queries