View Single Post
Old March 28, 2010, 08:37 AM   #10
Sevens

Quote:
Thanks, I have no plans as of yet to do any full length resizing. As of now I have a good supply of once fired brass that has came through my rifle. I will have the die from the Lee 3-die set, if I ever come across a good deal on brass. At that point, I will have case lube and a lube pad, as it's on my 'wish list' at Midway as we speak!
I'm with SL1 here. Get the Lee 3-die set, no factory crimp die, but the collet neck-only size die. It's the only die like it made.

And I wouldn't go ahead and buy dies without at least someone's full length size die. Eventually, you WILL need it, so don't start without it.

I would also skip the messy lube pad and RCBS lube and get a tin of Imperial case sizing wax and use that if/when you full length resize.

But the Lee collet neck-only size die is a TERRIFIC piece of equipment and if you buy it separately (it is offered) than you pay more than you need to. Get the 3-die set.

Page generated in 0.03876 seconds with 8 queries