View Single Post
Old November 10, 2013, 01:12 PM   #38
shortwave

Quote:
I agree with it not being a state wide probem, but it was a deeper problem than just one officer. I followed this story very closely. The officer, city officials and the mayor of Canton's actions during this travesty...
While there's no question of the outright wrongdoing and embarrassment Harless caused the city of Canton, IMO, a few of Cantons city officials embarrassed the city as well. Prior and throughout the whole ordeal.

But again, it's a 'city of Canton' problem. The city of Canton surely does not represent the entire state of Ohio on anything. Far as that goes, if it wasn't for the 'Football Hall of Fame' being in Canton, I doubt people would even know Canton exists.

Course, since the incident happened in Canton and Canton happens to be in the state of Ohio, there will be some that will connect the actions that happened in Canton to the rest of the state.

For that, on behalf of myself, all the residents and LEO's in the rest of the state...a big THANK YOU to not only Harless but the Canton officials for the embarrassment you've caused our state. Great job!

Page generated in 0.03595 seconds with 8 queries