View Single Post
Old November 27, 2004, 10:29 PM   #15
OhioJohn

I am grateful for all your help. The new front sight was in the box, under everything. I remember seeing it when I bought the cannon, I had forgotten it was there. I don't have a clue how to install it, but that is a "no hurry" item because I will not alter anything this close to my season. I am absolutely positive that the gun will hit where I aim, as long as I aim a few inches high at 30-50 yards, and a couple inches at 100-150 yards. That has got to be considered "whitetail accurate". I will continue to experiment with heavier loads to get ready for boar and bear hunting, and just because the gun REALLY intrigues me. I also solved the "uncomfortable grip" issue with the timely council of one good brother. He noticed I had the gun buried in my fist just as far as I could jam it in there, in some subliminal attempt to control recoil. Hey, if I don't want to feel it, I shouldn't shoot it. It is going to get rowdy. I must accept it. I now hold it farther out in my fingers and its a lot more comfortable, plus the trigger feels more like what I am already used to. Once again I want to thank you for all your help. I have never done this "forum" type of communication before and I am pleased it worked.

Page generated in 0.03653 seconds with 8 queries