View Single Post
Old April 21, 2005, 11:25 AM   #4
629 shooter

It shows remarkable poise that you were able to keep your cool under such adversity. I probably would have blown a few gaskets and had a cow! I had a similar occurence a few years back but with a much different outcome.

I had bought a new Marlin 1894 lever action 44 mag. Was a real beauty! Unfortunately the thing would not feed ammo - PERIOD!
Took it back to the shop and told the owner. He asked if I was using reloads and I said - yes. He confindently loaded the entire tube with factory ammo in front of several customers. Again the lever locked up on round one! He said he would have it fixed. A few days later he said the rifle needed to be sent back to Marlin.

He immediatley gave me the option of ordering a new Marlin, a refund, or credit towards another gun. I went ahead and picked up the Single Six I was looking at the same day I bought the Marlin. Plus I received some money back!

Page generated in 0.03631 seconds with 8 queries