View Single Post
Old January 12, 2013, 03:37 PM   #56
WVsig

Quote:
Actually I know a good bit about the Hi Power, but you know what they say about assuming. Maybe I don't know everything about British military procurement, but if they are like pretty much every other military out there they don't discard their guns the second they get a few new ones in. The old guns may be be front line issue anymore, but I seriously doubt they just threw them all away.
There is no assuming going on. You have made inaccurate statements again and again in this thread about the BHPs used by the British. You have knowledge about the BHPs of the 40's 50's and 60's you would know that there is no way they are fielding BHPs with internal extractors. So I have to take your statements about your vast knowledge about the BHP with a grain of salt.

Yes militarizes do not get rid of older models as soon as they get new one but they certainly get ride of them when they are no longer able to support them in the field because of obsolescence. Again one has to wonder why you are unable to simply admit you are wrong and that you misspoke?

Page generated in 0.03109 seconds with 8 queries