View Single Post
Old March 28, 2008, 06:44 PM   #145
Skyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurper
It was all there in several of the earlier posts. You only need to read them.
Hey, I took the bait and did the research in this thread. All I found were two vague and ambiguous references to "BTDT" and "survivors surviving gunfights".

If you were in a fight could you elaborate on the circumstances of the fight and whether you stood and delivered or moved off the X....and why.
Did you kill? Did you wound? Did you miss?
This has piqued my interest and seems like a learning lesson in waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Armstrong
That is my only real issue here--you've just got to take a fair amount of stuff on face value in these forums. It's not a professional journal nor is the discussion in that vein.
And my 'real issue' here is that it is not good training advice for an average gun owner to be taught to stand and deliver....rather than move off the X. Even an untrained shooter can hit a stationary target right in front of them.

I'm still calling out combat vets, leo's or civilians who could post their fighting experiences and whether they stood and delivered to incoming bullets or whether they moved off the X. Details appreciated.

Page generated in 0.03565 seconds with 8 queries