View Single Post
Old November 27, 2012, 11:21 PM   #1323
Chris9472

Hello All, I'm new to the forum.

I couldn't find the appropriate place for this the first time so I'm reposting it here:

My name is Chris, and I don't have much experience with guns. I shot some rifles and a few shotguns when I was younger, but that's about it. In the mid to late 90's, my first and only handgun purchase was a Colt Detective Special, turned out to be one of the last models produced. After having it for several months, I got nervous and foolishly sold it without ever firing it. I was young then, I am different now.

After realizing just how bad things are getting out there (or may become), I recently bought a Ruger LCR .38spl+p revolver. I've put about 150 rounds through it so far and am still struggling to be a better shot but I'm not giving up. I also had an LCP for awhile but found it difficult to use and didn't feet confident about it, so I sold it and have saved the money to put towards another snubbie or a shotgun. I think I want to stick with revolvers for now as far as CCW goes.

I hope to be able to learn much here as this seems to be a more serious firearms forum.

Page generated in 0.03014 seconds with 8 queries