View Single Post
Old April 24, 2011, 06:56 PM   #18
BigBill

I'm willing to bet my orginal 20'' barreled scoped sks (untouched chinese norinco) will shoot better than 1'' MOA using the orginal surplus chinese norinco yellow box FMJ ammo. I/we don't need handloads.

Like i posted before its the diameter of the bullets/ammo were using as to wether its accurate or not. I'm using the orginal norinco ammo thats manufactured for the chinese sks.

I won't post any group sizes unless I shoot it and my son will shoot the same size group, this way i know its no fluke if he backs it up when he shoots it.

I've hunted with a 30-06 for most of my life and in '94 i purchased a remington 700 in 338win mag. While benchresting it with winchester super X 225gr / 338ammo i put two bullets thru the same hole at 100yds taking out the X ring in the center of the target. So i'm not that bad of a shot with magnum rifles. Not to say i have my good and bad days at being 60yo now today but i still can shoot but i don't walk so good.

During your shots you need to control your breathing too. The rifle needs to be completely still when you shoot it. This can be why some get flyers.

Last edited by BigBill; April 24, 2011 at 07:03 PM.

Page generated in 0.02019 seconds with 8 queries